Employment & Other Opportunities
- The Fortune Centre of Riding Therapy (Avon Tyrrell, Bransgore, Dorset, BH23 8EE,
UK) is seeking a
Head of Education and a Head of Finance and Company Secretary.
Click here for more information.
- High Hopes Therapeutic Riding is seeking a PATH Intl Master Instructor to provide strategic direction to its therapeutic riding programs and to lead its program team as the Program Director. Successful candidates will possess strong leadership, mentoring, management, communication and organizational skills, enabling them to provide direction and oversight to our busy therapeutic riding program. Responsibilities include, supervision and development of a dynamic team, strategic visioning, community outreach, budget preparation as well as overall program management.
Founded in 1974, High Hopes is a PATH Intl Premier Accredited Center which serves more than 240 children and adults with disabilities each week. Staff members are integral to a team that works cohesively to provide the highest quality programs for participants and instructor candidates from all over the world in its PATH Intl Approved Instructor Training Course. The Program Director manages a team of five full-time direct reports and participates in management team decision making.
This full-time position provides benefits including health, life insurance and a retirement plan. For a seasoned PATH Intl therapeutic riding professional, this is an excellent opportunity to lead and manage the program development at one of the preeminent therapeutic riding centers in the country. For additional information or to submit a resume, please contact Kitty Stalsburg at email@example.com, High Hopes Therapeutic Riding, Inc., 36 Town Woods Road, Old Lyme, CT 06371.
- The Equestrian Federation of Singapore is looking for Therapeutic Riding Instructors for
the Equine Assisted Learning Program for Youth-at-Risk and Persons with Disabilities.
As a Therapeutic Riding Instructor in Equine Assisted Learning, your duties will include:
Therapeutic Riding Instructors (Junior and Senior).
- PATH Advanced Qualifications and/or degree in counselling or psychology or similar.
- Good with children and youth (experience with special needs will be an advantage).
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of these children and young adults.
Contact: Diane P H KOH (firstname.lastname@example.org)
100 Jalan Mashhor, Singapore 299177
Republic of Singapore.
- Training and Teaching skills and techniques, delivery methods and best practices in Equine Management to junior staff and clients.
- Supervise Volunteer management and the training of new volunteers to maintain excellence in the programs.
- Assist in planning, with focus on scope, horse selection, horse training for therapy use.
- Act as support for equine assisted therapy programs within the Equestrian Federation of Singapore (EFS) and provide support and feedback in order to continuously improve and ensure the most up-to-date practices.
- Institut Equiphoria is an equine therapeutic riding center in France. Equiphoria has started a
research program in collaboration with the French National Institute for Agricultural Research [Institut National de Recherche Agronomique] (INRA), which seeks to define the specificities for horses that are fit for therapeutic riding activities.
In order to conduct this work it is necessary to test a number of horses (around 30) that are being used only for therapeutic riding.
Equiphoria is looking for centers that have 10 or more horses that comply with this condition to conduct the testing program.
If you are such a center, they would greatly appreciate your collaboration.
Please contact Equiphoria at:
+33(0) 6 78 16 06 57
+33(0) 4 66 32 10 46
- A young woman from the U.K. seeks a position working with
a horse therapy organization.
Click here to
view her c.v.
- Internship sought to learn more about education through horses. Available from September til Mid-January. Presently a special schoolteacher in Germany and have an vaulting instructor(trainer) for schools/basics. with training as a therapeutícal riding teacher (Reitpädagoge im Heilpädagogsichen Arbeiten). Also volunteer at the Fortune Centre of Riding Therapy in the UK. Will work for accommodation and food and further training.
Contact: Heide Rabe email@example.com