Become a Sponsor!
HETI is at the heart of international
equine assisted activity helping people worldwide:
- Supporting HETI members to practice equine assisted activities considered to be of the highest standard in their own country.
- Through the work of HETI members, empowering people, who may be difficult to reach, to welcome education through contact with horses.
- Circulating newsletters, publications and information about current views and research in the field of equine assisted activities.
- Organising International Congresses and enabling networking between organisations and individuals.
- Supporting humane horsemanship methods to ensure that our equine partners also benefit from and enjoy the activity.
Your sponsorship makes this all possible!
Benefits of Sponsorship:
Platinum Sponsor: $ 25,000 and up
Gold Sponsor: $ 8,000
- All-expenses-covered invitation to an International Congress
- Invitation to meet the President and the Executive Committee of
- Invitation to all functions as the special guest of the President
- All benefits listed below
- Whole page advertising space in the Education & Training Directory for two successive years
- Whole page advertising space in the HETI Members Directory for two successive years
- Advertising on the HETI website for two successive years
- Advertising in the HETI Newsletter for two successive years
- Complimentary admission to the next HETI International Congress
- Advertising and stand space at the next HETI International Congress
- Link from the HETI website for two successive years
Silver Sponsor: $ 3,000
- Half-page advertising space in the HETI Members Directory for one year
- Advertising on the HETI website for one year
- Advertising in the HETI Newsletter for one year
- Advertising at the next HETI International Congress
- Link from the HETI website for one year
Bronze Sponsor: $ 800
- Quarter-page advertising space in the HETI Members Directory for one year
- Advertising on the HETI website for six months
- Advertising in one HETI Newsletter
- Link from the HETI website for six months
Please contact Gisela Rhodes at email@example.com or call +44
207 1831 256 to share your vision of how your organisation and HETI can work together for mutual benefit.
Thank you for supporting the work of HETI.
Click to make a donation using a credit card:
All correspondence should be sent to:
P.O. Box 134
Damariscotta, ME 04543
Tel: +44 207 1831 256